Office Fit out
Project duration: June 2013 – July 2013
The existing warehouse space was refurbished into a new office fit-out environment keeping the industrial look with exposed services & fittings. The area of works had strict guidelines regarding noise restrictions which in course had to be worked around not only the local residents, but the client offices on the second floor of the building. Major new branding of signage was required which led to permit approval by council prior to client taken over the premises.
The scope of works included demolition of existing plaster walls & warehouse fixtures and fittings. Supply and install carpet tiles, supply and installation of reused workstations (including mobile pedestals and loose furniture), supply & installation of joinery to kitchen, reception and office area storage (including Corian stone), supply & installation of bluestone tiles to reception & kitchen, new office partitions (including powder coated frames, doors, hardware & glass), mechanical works, electrical works, painting of ceilings and walls, security, fire, internal and external signage, supply and installation of blinds and repairs to existing vermiculite ceiling.
Key aspects of project:
- Spray painting of repaired existing vermiculite to ceiling once all services where installed including mechanical ductworks & vents, electrical cable trays and conduits.
- Offices to open plan areas where vermiculite ceilings where sprayed to only be 2700mm high with plaster ceiling to create a no ceiling floating affect
- Converting existing warehouse section into a new reception with office partitions and workstations
- External signage to outside of building including banner signage approx. 60Lm in length
- Reusing existing workstations
- All new mechanical ducting and vents to open office plan
- Electrical upgrade and new power and data to all new workstations, joinery, reception and training rooms
Further to this project included additional works including feature pinboards and powder coated aluminium to hot desks in reception waiting area, artworks and pictures, glazing and film to half height walls, loose furniture and additional joinery storage.
Project program was 6 weeks and budget of project was met.
Office Fit out
Project duration: July 2014 – October 2014
The existing premises was an old office building with basement carpark, ground floor and level one office space. The office fit out works had numerous building permit applications for works which included: internal office fit out, lift shaft works, external works and external signage. These created a staged process to our works, which was delivered still to original handover date with exception to the external signage permit which was not approved by council until after project handover.
The scope of works included demolition to the existing office ground level fit out including floor removal, slab penetrations for new lift shaft from basement carpark to level 1, construction of new lift shaft (including concrete and besser blocks), office partitions (including glazing, hardware, doors), DDA Toilet, joinery to kitchen, consulting rooms, dental rooms, sterilizing room, treatment room, practice managers office, kids area, meeting room and reception, spraying of existing ceiling grid and tiles, painting of partitions, painting of external front to building, supply & installation of new auto operated sliding doors, supply and installation of carpet tiles and vinyl, supply and installation of new tiling to floors, splashbacks and walls (only to DDA toilet), mechanical, plumbing, electrical, fire, supply and installation of internal and external signage, line marking to carpark, supply and install blinds, feature timber panelling to reception and entrance corridor, supply and install of new lift, supply and installation of entrance matt, internal garden to waiting area and core holes/ penetrations for services.
Key aspects of project:
- Lift shaft works including penetrations to existing slab as part of compliance and size of building, tenants require lift access (Lift was designed for medical purposes to allow for a transport bed)
- Reception joinery which included illuminated signage, feature timber wall, speciality lighting and feature plaster bulkhead.
- Electrical rough in and installation of fixtures to comply with medical facilities
- Plumbing rough in and installation of fixtures to comply with medical facilities
- External signage to front and side building including individual lettering to top of building, signage to canopy and blade sign to front garden
- DDA compliant toilet including fixtures and fittings
- Works required to dental rooms including services, bracing and fixtures
- Internal signage to reception, consulting rooms, corridor directional signage, toilets and feature graphic wall to kids area
Further to this project included additional works including steel x ray supports to dental rooms, plumbing and electrical works to dental rooms, supply new EWIS to ground floor and upgrade sprinklers to carpark, mechanical alterations, base building works for future pharmacy and café and lift overrun works.
Project was 14 weeks and budget of project was met.